Asano Inio - Ctrl + L (Artbook)
Native to Australia, the finger lime(Citrus australasica) is a rare rainforest tree from the Australian east coast. The finger lime holds globular juice vesicles which have been likened to a “lime caviar “, which can be used as a garnish or added to various recipes. The fresh vesicles have the effect of a burst of effervescent tangy flavour as they are chewed. The fruit juice is acidic and similar to that of a lime.
I need to find a place where I can buy one of these plants!
the best bookstores in the world
1. This majestic converted 1920s movie palace uses theater boxes for reading rooms and draws Thousands of tourists every year. Librería El Ateneo Grand Splendid, Buenos Aires, Argentina
2. This is the entrance of the bookstore Le Bal des Ardents in Lyon, France.
3. For those who like their green spaces (and coffee shops) to Invade their bookstores. Cafebreria El Pendulo, Mexico City, Mexico
4. The bookstore section of the larger complex dedicated to art and design certainly lives up to its mission. Corso Como Bookshop , Milan, Italy
5. Kid’s Republic Book Store in Beijing, China by Sako Architects
6. Livraria Lello & Irmão (open since 1906), Porto, Portugal
7. A gorgeous converted Dominican church gives the power of reading its due diligence. Selexyz Bookstore , Maastricht, Holland
wheni graduate college… I WILL visit you all
In case any of my followers were questioning being taken advantage of/sexually assaulted/raped. There is no grey area.
it really saddens me that people still don’t understand this.
Anyone and everyone who’s adventured across China on a train will know that it’s not just about getting from point A to point B; it’s about the journey itself and the people you meet along the way. Wang Fuchun took this to the next level ever since the 1970’s.- http://bit.ly/17Q6eas